Thousands of festival-goers line High Street to cheer the passing of colonial militia, marching bands, costume-garbed children and a variety of other participants in the festival’s parade. Boasting a colonial-theme, the parade prohibits automobiles and welcomes the horse-drawn carriage. It steps off at 10:00 am but arrive early to find a good spot.
If you are interested in becoming part of the parade, download and mail in the application or complete our online form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note the following:
- Parade line up will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday May 25, 2019 at the Chestertown Business Park (Dixon Drive and High Street).
- Entries must have a colonial theme. Motorized vehicles are restricted.
- Entries need to be in formation by 9:30 a.m. in order to participate.
- There is a three-minute time limit at the judges’ stand–any group taking longer will be disqualified from judging.
- Prizes will be awarded at the Judges’ Stand immediately following the flag raising ceremony at the completion of the parade.
- Deadline for entries is Friday, May 11, 2019.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR: